Monday, April 18, 2011

Trip Updates

We are leaving exactly three weeks today for Cameroon! I am so excited.
Our original flights were canceled but God really answered our prayers and we go on new a new flight that leaves at the exact same time. 
We leave Toronto on May 9th at 6:10 pm we arrive in Brussels in the early morning of the 10th. From Brussels we fly to Zurich and from Zurich to Yaounde (the capital of Cameroon). We should be arriving in Yaounde at 7:35 pm on May 10th, which is only 3 hours later than our original flight. 
For our exam we had to make a big book (each page is 2ft by 1.5ft) of Bible stories. The story I did was the Prodigal Son. I was really glad I got to do that story because it has had a really big impact in my life. I took so pictures of it but my SD card reader on my computer isn't working but I will try to upload them soon. 
Prayer Points:
-Group dynamics 
-Health 
-Host Families
-Oku people
-Culture shock
And also, God has really helped me in regaining my health from when I was sick. I am feeling just as well as before I got sick and I regained all the weight I lost.
Praise the Lord 

No comments:

Post a Comment