Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's the final countdown

So today being April 9th is exactly one month from when we leave. It is kind of crazy that it is coming up so soon, but I still have so much stuff left to do. Me and some of the other girls have started doing insanity (which is a really intense workout) every night to get ready to climb Mt. Cameroon. It still probably will be the hardest thing that I have ever done so prayer would be very appreciated. 
It has just been really amazing to see God bring all the pieces together. I have just over half the amount of money I need and I know that God will bring in the rest that in need. God has also just been really working in my heart preparing me for this time trip. 
For the next month I will post about how preparations are going and also prayer requests. 
Prayer requests
I was really sick this past week and I a lot of weight but I really need to gain weight so that if I lose weight in Cameroon it won't be unhealthy for me. So if you could just pray for my overall health and that I could gain the weight that I need to in order to be healthy the entire time I am in Cameroon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment