Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tongue Twisters

I mentioned in my last post I have been thinking about what God might be calling my to in the future. So I have been thinking a lot lately about whether or not God has called me to Career missions and well I'm not really sure, I'm hoping that this upcoming trip to Cameroon will really help with find direction. But one thing I know for sure is that whether or not I am called to full time missions overseas I feel strongly called to work with children or youth ministries. So this led me to a decision to switch the children and family ministry program. But there is a still a possibility of  overseas missions and even if I am in Canada there are so many cultures in Canada that the intercultural studies would still be very valuable. So this all led me to where I am now which is a tongue twister of a program. 
Bachelor of Religious Education - Professional - Children and Family Ministry - Intercultural Studies  

No comments:

Post a Comment