Monday, April 25, 2011

T-Minus 14 days till take off

These are the pictures of the book I made for the story of the Prodigal Son. (Luke 15:11-32)







I am really excited to be leaving soon. But I'm also starting to get nervous as well. I keep being afraid that I'm going to forget something so I have a very detailed packing list. I also have a big long to-do list of things I need to do before I go home. But in all of this I need to make sure I am still spending time with God and preparing spiritually for this trip. 
I'm going to post soon about what God has been doing in my life lately in terms of a possible future in children's ministry 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Megan.

      Your exquisite work leads my impression.
      The passion for the art.  It is universal.

      Thank you visit to the garden of the cherry blossoms.
      The prayer for all peace.

    Have a good day. from Japan, ruma ❀

    ReplyDelete